Blog Views

My Etsy

>

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well, with Mother's Day being tomorrow, I have been busy, busy, busy!

I took a trip to "Bead Crazy" in Perth, http://www.beadcrazy.co.uk/, to stock up on lovely beady supplies. I did end up spending an absolute fortune but it was well worth it hehe.

The shop is amazing! It has a massive selection of great quality beads, and jewellery making bits and bobs. You could spend hours in there honestly and the prices are quite reasonable. Also the lady who owns it is really helpful and she also has a shop in Aberdeen which is larger.

Anyway, so after stocking up on lots of beautiful beads I have been busy making Mother's Day gifts for my Mum and my other halfs Mum.
This is the result...

This is the set I have made for my mother in law. Its made with aqua mother of pearl and purple mother of pearl beads with swarovski crystals on silver plate finding.


And this is the necklace I made for my Mum. Its mother of pearl in dark pink, baby pink and cream with swarovski crystals...




And matching earrings...
So hopefully they will be liked :)
More from me later..Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you so please comment away :)