Blog Views

My Etsy

>

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Necklace at long last...

Hey everyone!
Well its been a while since I posted any pictures because its been chaos around here the past couple of weeks. I started this necklace about 2 weeks ago and just finally managed to get it finished last night. I had to move house at very short notice because of a flood which meant packing up all my beadies :(
Anyway here it is finally, the finished piece...


Its made up of large orange glass lentils with a really nice finish and handmade hammered links. Finished with a handmade, hammered, hook and eye clasp. The wire is 16gauge and silver plated copper. It will be listed in my etsy shop later tonight, if you fancy having a browse!

Thanks for looking, Hope you all had a fab weekend!

Much Love

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love those beads, they look like boiled sweets!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what my mum says when I showed her this morning hehe like barley sugars! She must be right! Maybe someone with a sweet tooth with snap it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you so please comment away :)