Blog Views

My Etsy

>

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'm back! Finally!

Hello everyone,





Well I'm definitely back! A cetain little menace and a certain big meance have been dominating most if not all of my time,

however I'm about to get straight back in to making lots of jewellery and polymer clay beads. Over the next few days I will be filling up my Etsy Shop with lots of jewellery and eventually a section for handmade beads :)

Be back later once I've snapped some pics of what I've been up to!

Much love

Rach

1 comment:

  1. Hi colleagues, its enormous paragraph concerning educationand completely explained, keep it
    up all the time.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... adrienneandjoel.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you so please comment away :)